I recently had the opportunity to see the show LookingGlass Alice at the Denver Center (Stage Theater). The show is a family friendly fun mix of the story we know as Alice in Wonderland – turned on her head. Imagination. Light. Acrobatic. Fun. The show only plays through October 11 – so hurry up to get your tickets!
McDonalds. McDonald’s introduced a new app for customers that delivers advanced capabilities from the convenience of your smartphone. By downloading the new app and registering, receive a national offer for a FREE large sandwich from McDonald’s, while also taking advantage of offers throughout the state of Colorado that are now offered locally beginning September 21st. Available only for the first 8 million downloads. When you download the app must also must register to receive national offers.
Free Days. Saturday, October 3 the Denver Art Museum offers free admission to Colorado Residents.
Pan Movie. Every legend has a beginning. You and your family are invited to the special advance screening of PAN on October 3rd. Visitwww.WBTickets.com and enter the RSVP code ‘BelovedClassic’ to download your admit-four pass. Please note that seating is not guaranteed; please arrive early for a chance to get in! #PanMovie opens in theaters October 9th! As with any of the movie premiers the seating is not guaranteed and we do strongly suggest you arrive no later than a half-hour prior to show time (if not more).
Broncos Specials. I like to cheer the Broncos on because I like to see my team win – but when they do there are some great deals you can take advantage of!
- Elitch Gardens Theme Park – purchase a general admission ticket for just $18, on the day following every Broncos win through October 18.
- Arby’s – get a regular roast beef sandwich for just $1 when the Broncos score 3 TDs
- Conoco – grab a free coffee the morning after a Broncos win.
- King Soopers – Free donut (or two-liter bottle of Orange Crush for just $1)
- McDonalds – Get a Sausage Egg McMuffin or Big Mac for just $1 with key tag and win.
Kids Consignment Sale Season. It that time of year again! Mile High Mamas has published our guide to Children’s Consignment Sales this fall where you’ll get bargains on kids’ clothing for newborn-preteen, toys, strollers, furniture, baby equipment, books, shoes, maternity items and more. Sales this week:
- October 1-4. Just Between Friends of Denver Thursday 10 a.m.-7 p.m., Friday 10 a.m.-5 p.m.; Saturday: 9 a.m.-2 p.m. (25% off sale); Sunday 9 a.m.-3 p.m. (half-price sale). $4 admission Thursday, $2 admission Friday, free weekend admission. Plus, Parking is FREE for all shoppers. Takes place at the National Western Complex in Denver.
- October 3, 2015 Golden Kids Clothing Swap will be from from 9AM-12PM! The community-wide event happens twice a year in Golden. This is a great outreach to the community around us as we donate left-over kids clothes and books. Bring your gently used kids clothing, fall costumes, children’s books, maternity clothes, and other baby items on Friday, October 2 from 5:00-8:00PM (or the day of the swap). See the Golden page on our website for more details and to subscribe to the mailing list for reminders on upcoming swaps: www.kids-clothes-swap.com
Avid4Adventure. Ever wanted to score a great deal like 50% off bikes or a paddleboard (or both)? Go to the Avid 4 Adventure Gear sale! This Saturday, October 3 at St. John’s Church and School from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. Plus, even if you can’t make the sale in person – you can shop online! https://squareup.com/market/Avid4AdventureGear
National Coffee Day: Celebrate National Coffee Day on Tuesday, September 29 with free coffee from the following: Dunkin’ Donuts (medium coffee), Krispy Kreme (small coffee and free donut), Lamar’s (small coffee), Panera (free brewed coffee with purchase) and Peet’s (free small cup with purchase of a baked or fresh food).
Email me if you know of any great Denver deals!
Don’t want to miss any of Mile High Mamas’ contests and events? Be sure to sign up for our weekly email newsletter so you can forward these great deals to your friends.
If you’re on Twitter follow me on Twitter (GeeWhy93). If I find a great deal during the week, I’ll tweet it out.
Kids Eat Free Mile High Mamas has rounded up a huge listing of local restaurants where kids eat free or for a discount with a paying adult.Br