I have already filed my taxes (and paid) but for all the procrastinators out there – tax day is this week. While it might not be a fun day for anyone – there are some sort of fun deals out there.
Tax Day Deals
- Smiling Moose Deli. During the week of April 13-17 get a free kids meal after 3 p.m. with the purchase of an adult entree, chips, and drink. To claim the offer visit Smiling Moose Deli Facebook page.
- Bruegger’s Bagels. Bet a Big Bundle for just $10.40 (Get it? Like the tax form!)
- Sonic. Sonic is offering 1/2 off Burgers at Sonic on April 15.
- Tokyo Joe’s. Tokyo Joe’s is offering beer for just ONE penny with the purchase of any bowl or big salad (limit 2 per customer).
- Boston Market. Buy on individual meal get one free. (No Coupon Required)
- Schlotzsky’s. Buy a 32 oz drink and chips get an original sandwich free.
- Staples. Print the coupon from Staples.com for 5 lbs of free shredding at Staples.
- Hydromassage. HydroMassage offers a free Hydromassage experience April 13-17. Print coupon.
- Molly Brown House. Admission to the Molly Brown House is FREE on Wednesday, April 15 (tax day)
Ben & Jerry’s Scoop Day. Wednesday, April 14 is Free Scoop Day at Ben & Jerry’s Scoop Shops. Enjoy a free scoop of ice cream between 12 noon and 8 p.m. Free Scoop days are just a way to thank you for another year of support. Which flavor will you choose?
National Park Free Entrance. The U.S. National Parks will offer free admission April 18 & 19 (this weekend) in celebration of National Parks Week!
Vail Announces Epic School Kids: For years the ski areas in Colorado have given free passes to kids in 5th and 6th grade (some make you pay a nominal fee for the 6th grade) but now, Vail Resorts is offering FREE skiing for Colorado kids kindergarten through 5th Grade. Visit any Vail-owned retail locations (Colorado Ski & Golf; Colorado Ski & Sport; Boulder Sport; and Colorado Springs Sport) with your child. Have their school ID, report card, birth certificate or letter from the school to sign up for the FREE pass which will be good for four days at Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone plus, one free beginner’s lesson. These are ONLY available in the stores. These are only going to be available for a limited time – so get to a store soon!
Denver Art Museum. The Denver Art Museum (DAM) recently announced that kids 18 and under are entitled to FREE general admission every day for the next FIVE years thanks to Kaiser and Reiman Foundations.
Consignment Sales. MileHighMamas has compiled the best of the best in kids consignment sales. The whole list can be found at: http://www.milehighmamas.com/blog/2015/02/11/denver-childrens-consignment-sales/
Email me if you know of any great Denver deals!
I also post same information at MileHighMamas.com.
Don’t want to miss any of Mile High Mamas’ contests and events? Be sure to sign up for our weekly email newsletter so you can forward these great deals to your friends.
If you’re on Twitter follow me on Twitter (GeeWhy93). If I find a great deal during the week, I’ll tweet it out.
Kids Eat Free Mile High Mamas has rounded up a huge listing of local restaurants where kids eat free or for a discount with a paying adult.